We have developed a tailored, flexible one-stop process to help you find the job of your dreams. Whether you are a new graduate looking for your first job after university or an experienced professional, Maria will work with you on a one to one basis in all aspects of career management and the job search process.
Career coaching helps you identify the right role for you and then helps you to transition to the next step in your career. If you are still not sure what the next step in your career should be, then please learn more about our career coaching services.
If you have already decided what your next role is going to be, then our one-stop job search coaching programme is the right solution for you. We have extensive experience with recruitment practices in Greece, the UK and other major European countries. We will work with you on formulating a job search strategy and, working with a team of excellent writers, we will help you create targeted CVs, a LinkedIn profile, cover letters, and applications that will land you the job of your dreams.
This programme is heavily based on coaching so we will not only design your job search strategy and career portfolio tools together, but we will ensure that, by the end of the programme, you will have the necessary skills to apply to future jobs successfully.
Job Search Packages
- Preparation of one application
- 1 hour Initial Consultation
- CV writing and cover letter
- 2 hours competency-based interview training
- Initial Consultation and Profile Evaluation
- Job Search Strategy: formulating a strategic job search campaign:
- targeting employers
- setting yourself daily and weekly goals
- considering alternative plans of action
- keeping resilient in the face of setbacks
- using your support networks
- Career Portfolio tools: CV development – developing a CV for your target role
- Cover letter (speculative and job specific)
- LinkedIn profile creation
- Job applications – assistance with completing three job applications
- Networking – making the most from contacts and creating your elevator pitch
- Managing recruiters – handling head-hunters and recruiters
- Online presence – online recruitment strategies and managing your online presence
- Interview preparation – preparing for interview, mock interviews and feedback including competency-based interview training
- Assessment centres: 1:1 training helping you to be successful at assessment centres and selection techniques, such as psychometric tests, presentations, role plays, inbox/in tray assessments, and group work exercises
NHS jobs for Doctors
- Compilation of the necessary documents for your GMC registration
- GMC registration (help and support with your GMC application for registration and licence to practice)
- Creation of a professional CV
- Support with your NHS application
- 1 to 1 Interview training
based on hourly rate
|Most flexible way to design our service around your specific needs
After working for 10 years in the family hotel business I wanted to find something else to do. I knew Read More...
After the recent changes in the Greek National Health System I decided to search for a job in the NHS Read More...
Maria helped me with my application for a Paediatrics specialty position at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust. Within a very Read More...
Maria helped me in all the stages of my application for an administrative position at an embassy I work in. Read More...